DUC is short for the DATUM User Community - an interactive community of Information Value Management® users and supporters. Every year after the ASUG Data Governance SIG, we host our annual DUC Meet-Up. This exciting event is centered on our customers and provides a great opportunity to accelerate customer success through the use of the Information Value Management® platform. You’ll get the chance to learn from peers, share experiences and return to the office with actionable insights.
This year's DUC Meet-Up will provide attendees with educational sessions to help hone their data governance skills and create value for their organization. At our event, we'll give attendees a first look at the next wave of product enhancements, celebrate customer successes and show - in practical terms - how to utilize IVM® to its full capacity.
- When: Wednesday, November 2nd @ 12:00-4:00*
- Where: The Coca-Cola Company, 1 Coca Cola Plaza, Atlanta GA 30313
- Face-to-face interaction with the DATUM team and peers from industry-leading enterprises
- First access to exciting new functionality
- Opportunity to provide feedback and influence the product roadmap
- Educational sessions to help accelerate success at your organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
We strongly encourage all Information Value Management® users regardless of experience level to attend this event. If you’re not a DATUM customer but are still interested in attending, please email info.datumstrategy.com.
*The DUC Meet-Up is co-located with the ASUG DG SIG. Why not attend both?
Click here to register.